Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mythtv File Parsing for Metadata

From
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_File_Parsing

Filenames

  • A Movie Title.mpg
  • Title s01e01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title 1x01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.mpg

Filename/Path combinations

  • Title/Season 1/01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/s01e01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/1x01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/Title s01e01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/Title 1x01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/Episode 1 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title/Season 1/Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/s01e01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/1x01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/Title s01e01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/Title 1x01 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/Episode 1 Subtitle.mpg
  • Title Season 1/Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.mpg

4 comments:

123 123 said...

Interesting story you got here. I'd like to read more concerning that topic. Thanks for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Purely gadgets

good thought said...

I love and approve of myself
I appreciate all that I do. I am good enough just as I am. I speak up for myself. I ask for what I want. I claim my power.

Job said...

check this | there | this site | here | this page | there | check this | this site

there | this page | check this | this site | here | this page | there | check this

this page | here | there | check this | this site | here | this page

technode said...

Great stuff,thanks for sharing,very informative and presented well,keep updating morerhce certification in chennai|red hat training center in chennai|red hat certified training partners in chennai|best rhce training in chennai|rhce training in chennai|rhce training institutes in chennai